We offer comprehensive services of sale of shelf companies for companies and individuals who need to quickly start a business and look for assistance from an experienced company which provides professional support and ensures fast results.
Shelf companies available for sale have had no activity and no business history, and meet all the requirements in accordance with applicable laws. They are ready to start a business.
We have a wide range of diverse companies tailored to individual needs both in terms of price and requirements, including:
•Spółka z o.o. (Limited Liability Company)
•Spółka z o.o. Spółka komandytowa (Limited Liability Company Limited Partnership)
•Spółka komandytowa (Limited Partnership)
•Spółka Akcyjna (Joint Stock Company)
• Spółka z licencjami i koncesjami (Company with Licences and Concessions)
We offer sale of shelf companies and provide a full range of complementary services that ensure quick and unfailing start of economic activity.
We assist in opening your company’s business bank account and in keeping your company’s accounts on an ongoing basis. We assist in renting a virtual office address and getting a prestigious mailing address for your company’s registered office in the centre of Warsaw.
Our experienced customer advisors and professional accountants specialising in assisting businesses and capital companies are available on-site for your assistance, support and advice.
1. Selecting one of shelf companies tailored to individual requirements and budgets.
2. Completing necessary documentation – share purchase agreement and resolution on change of company’s board.
3. Notary signing of an agreement (on-site or remotely).
4. Starting business activities.
• 100%-safe purchase of a company with no business history.
• Companies ready to operate as early as one day after receiving all the necessary documents to transfer the shares.
• Notarial certificate indicating that the company has no trade payables.
• Getting a prestigious mailing address for your company’s registered office in Warsaw’s city centre at very attractive conditions.
• Getting REGON (Business ID No.) KRS (National Court Register No.) and NIP (Taxpayer ID No.) numbers for your company.
• Ensuring the completeness of necessary documentation.
• Changing the composition of the company’s management board, the company’s name, and the company’s registered office, modifying the Polish Classification of Businesses Code.
• Opening your company’s business bank account.
• Offering a Warsaw-based registered office.
• Professional and trustworthy accounting and legal advisory services.
We also offer sale of companies with some business history.
Feel free to contact us and learn more about the availability of companies tailored to your exact requirements and budgets.