The Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) Registration is required from 13 October 2019.
- 7 days from the date of entry in the National Court Register for companies that were registered after October 13, 2019;
- April 13, 2020 for companies that on October 13, 2019 were entered in the National Court Register.
The registration is applicable to all Polish partnerships and companies registered in the Polish National Court Register (except from professional partnerships and listed joint-stock companies).
One of the tasks of CRBR is counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing. Having current data on actual beneficiaries is crucial to combat these phenomena.
The register is public and, therefore, allows anyone to access for free to information on actual beneficiaries.
Failure to comply with the obligation to register UBO may result in penalty up to PLN 1 mln. Reporting untrue data to the UBO Registry will additionally be associated with penal liability of representatives of the applicant entity.
Our company offers assistance in the identification and registration to the UBO system.
How can we help you? What should you do?
- Write us an e-mail or send us a message using contact form.
- We will send you a form to fill out.
- You will receive a draft application for final approval.
- The application must be signed by a qualified electronic signature or a signature confirmed by the trusted Epuap profile.
- Completion registration process.